Listing of all weapons in MyBrute. Weapons are a special bonus unlike Specialities or stat bonuses, they can be thrown, disarmed or used to smack down the opposing brute. Be wary of high agility brutes, as they will dodge your blows!
Most weapons can also have some special effects and modifiers to their abilities.
There are 26 weapons in total in My Brute.
Weapon Classes Edit
- Fast : Fast weapons have an increased chance to get extra attacks and are harder to dodge.
- Slow : Slow weapons have a much lower chance to get double attacks and block.
- Heavy : Heavy weapons receive a bonus from the Strong Arm special.
- Thrown : Thrown weapons can only be thrown at your opponent, but unlike throwing a single sword you'll have a lot more of them!
- Melee : Gain a damage bonus from the Master of Arms special.
Weapon Effects Edit
- Multi hit : Allows multiple hits in rapid succession.
- Disarm : Gives your weapon a small chance to disarm your opponent, even if your Brute does not have the Impact skill.
- Counter : The counter effect allows your brute a greater chance to hit an incoming opponent before he strikes you.
- Block : Gives your weapon a small chance to block all incoming damage.