spr king gt
There is exciting news brought to you by Motion Twins (the developer of this game). Motion Twins has decided that they will port the game to iPhone and iPod touch too, and the port is complete now!
My Brute is a fight simulation combat game that give you a chance to train your characters (called Brutes) and challenge others from all over the world. You simply take on a series of challenges, gain experience, unlock new skills and crush your enemies with ever-greater speed.
New things and features have been added to iPhone and iPod touch version of the game. They are as follows:
- Create and personalize up to 8 brutes.
- Unlock up to 8 battle arenas.
- Discover and master more than 70 skills and weapons.
- Chat with your friends, have discussions with other players from around the world.
- Challenge your friends on Facebook.
- Frequent additional content to be provided.
More features have been announced since launch:
- Invite other players to become your pupils.
- Open your own dojo and find yourself a master worthy of this title.
- Fight up to 5 opponents a day.
- Mybrute offers discussion forums included in the game to exchange ideas and challenge other players, and also so that the community can suggest improvements to the game (service provided by OpenFeint 2.0).
- Mybrute Players share their feats (brutes) and challenge friends on Facebook via Facebook Connect.
Is My Brute iPhone or My Brute iPod Touch free?Edit
Unforuntately not. It's available at the Appstore for €3.99 or $4.99.
Can I transfer my brutes at mybrute.com to the iPhone / iPod Touch version?Edit
Well it seems not. This game is not connected to the Internet online version. Players have to start form scratch and try to become the strongest Brute in another separate world.