There are a wide variety of combat effects.
- Attack: Swing a fist or weapon into your opponent.
- Multi Hit: Allows multiple hits in rapid succession.
- Throw: Weapons can be thrown in rage, and deal damage to the opposing brute. You can throw multiple weapons at once if your brute learned the Deluge [Speciality]].
- Counter: Hit the incoming opponent first before he strikes you.
- Block: Block incoming damage. All incoming damage will be blocked when it's successful. There is no such thing as partial block (partial damage).
- Dodge: Avoids incoming damage.
- Disarm: Some weapons and Impact speciality increase your chance to disarm your opposing brute's weapon.
- Discard: Discard the weapons when your brute doesn't feel like using it. Then they will select a new weapon they have in hand.
- Power-up: Your next attack damage is doubled. (Fierce Brute Speciality)
- Steal: Stealing the opponent's weapon and attack it. (Thief Speciality)
- Bomb: Throws an area damaging bomb at opponent. (Bomb Speciality)
- Hammer: Runs up to opponent, grabs hold of him and jumps into the air then smashing him on the ground. (Hammer Speciality)
- Net: Throws a net trapping an opponent or pet until they are attacked and freed. (Net Speciality)
- Scream: Scream at 1-2 opposing pet(s), causing them to run away in fear. (Cry of the damned Speciality)
- Hypnosis: Switch all of the opponent's pets over to your side of the fight. (Hypnosis Speciality)